Saturday, March 20, 2010

where does the week-end go?

Yes, that is a very good question!
Every single person in my family seem to always look forward to the week-end so much and then when "it" finally comes we all seem to have so much more on than we would like to, that we just end up rushing from one place to another and get way too tired for our liking!
On a Saturday whether its' cricket, football, tennis or just a play or a party we seem to always have a full day ahead of us and often struggle to get through it! We're getting better at it though! I think! I hope! Why is it though? Why do we need to take up so many challenges? Is it for ourselves or our children or our friends? Why do we do it? I am not sure why other people do it but I surely know that my reason is simple, infact it could not be any simpler...I take up so many challenges simply to keep active and in touch with people. And life may be a bit of a juggling act at times but I feel happier that way , because at the end of the day I just need to know that I've tried my best and given all I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment